Wednesday, March 31, 2010

SPRING IS FINALLY HERE!!!!!  3-31-10 

  We have had a busy few weeks.  I have been trying to get ready for Easter - getting baskets done and trying to get treats for the kids classes complete. I think the kids will like them.

        We have been working in the yard.  It looked horrible after winter!  The mulch was half way gone and what was there was faded and looked aweful.  Digging trenches around flowerbeds is not my favorite way to spend a weekend but it had to get done!  So for the last 2 weekends, I have kept Jeremy home from the lake (fishing) and in the yard working.  Needless to say, he was not too happy about it but he will live!!!!
Caroline's 7th birthday is quickly approaching.  We always do a luau for her party and so we have to get outside cleaned up and looking good since everyone will be out there.
       I am also helping host a bridal shower for my cousin and I have been trying to get the invitations done.   I finally finished them and got them sent out this am.  I have a new computer and it has windows 7 on it.  For those of you who know what I am talking about, you know it is very different from the last version or any past version of windows and it is hard to learn and get used to.  So I had some spacing issues, but they turned out really great. 

We have also been busy having cousins and friends over to color easter eggs, bake cookies, and hunt for easter eggs.



Caroline was not too interested in the eggs!  I did manage to get her to look at the egg so I could get a picture!



Coloring eggs wore Carson out!


When she woke up, she was ready for cookies!!!


We colored eggs again today with Kristen and Nicholas from next door






  An exhausting, but awesome, week so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment