Monday, March 15, 2010

A Busy Weekend!!

A Busy Weekend!!
It was great to finally see some sun and warm weather on the weekend.  Although my weekend did not go as planned it was still a great one!  Originally the weather was supposed to be better Sunday than Saturday but that chnaged Friday eve so I switched my plans around.  Saturday I worked in the yard all day.  Jake helped me dig trenches around the flower beds in the front yard and clean out the weeds.  Needless to say I am sore in places I didnt even know I had muscles!  The housekeeper who was supposed to come on sat did not show up so Sunday I spent the morning cleaning the house.  After cleaning up I took the kids bowling!  We had a blast!!!  Jeremy was fishing in tournaments all weekend so it was just Jake, Caroline, and me.  Ammie and Poppie surprised us at the bowling alley to see the kids.  Jake is pretty good to only be 4. 






1 comment:

  1. Looks like you guys had fun! I want to go bowling now! I just may have to fit it in sometime soon.

    I am planning some major yard work this coming weekend if they weather stays nice. But first we need to buy a new mower because our mower broke last summer.

    ReplyDelete