Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Crazy RV Weekend!


This past weekend was crazy. We went to the camper and rv show. We saw some awesome campers! Too much to choose from!!! We are still thinking it over. Jeremy wants a fifth wheel but his truck requires a crazy expensive special hitch. He is looking at trading in the nissan but who knows. We are just thinking it all over right now. We have pretty much decided to try to sell our camper - prob through a dealer.
But the terrible thing that happened was that when Jeremy went fishing this weekend, he stopped at Sheetz to get breakfast and while he was in the store someone stole all of his fishing stuff out of his truck! He was ticked!!!! He has mostly custom and special order stuff. so now we are having to deal with the insurance co to get it replaced. What a pain! What makes someone think they can take things that dont beong to them???????
I am still trying to figure out this whole blog thing. I have finally learned how to post pics but want to re-design the page. I am sure my wonderful friend 5 and a highchair cant wait to help me!!
I discovered archivers last night. OMG! That store is awesome - so much to choose from. I ran out of time because i had to go get my hair done but I will be back. I have to get started on Easter treats and Caroline's Luau invites.

No comments:

Post a Comment