Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Thank Goodness today is over!


 Today was the most horrible day ever!!  First the schools were delayed which completely threw me off schedule.  I had to arrange for her sitter to pick her up from school because today they got out at 2 and by the time I got her there I would have to leave work and go back to get her, take her to a sitter, and then go back to work.  So I got that done.  Then Caroline woke up and lets just say "made a mess".  Those of you who know her know what I am talking about!!  So after giving her a bath and getting her and Jake ready for school we were out the door.  Caroline had been sick this weekend and has been on an antibiotic but is still really congested.  So she is coughing some - especially in the mornings.  So not 3 minutes after I dropped her off the school calls and says she was coughing really hard and vomited everywhere all over everyone!!  YUK!  Needless to say they said she had to go home.  Even though she is not sick with any virus just full of SNOT in the morning! :(  So I then had to call the sitter who thank goodness was able to go get her right then.  So now I have to pay asitter for all day and not just the afternoon.  But that is ok because Katie is worth it.  So I finally get to work all of my crap out of the car and into my little rolling cart and start to head inside and one of the wheels break off of the cart!!!  Now mind you it is cold and drizzling and I have just about had it.  I thought I was going to have a breakdown in the parking lot of Cedar Creek Middle School!


So I get inside and the sitter msgs me and asks me if the house is unlocked.  Of course not!  That would be too easy now wouldn't it?????  Things seemed to calm down after that but I am glad the day is over!

No comments:

Post a Comment